Photo-Tuesday

Sunlight
It was beautiful out yesterday, so I thought it would be the perfect time to practice with my Digital Holga Lens!  (These photos are unedited besides cropping a few to squares like the traditional Holga photos.)

Wheelbarrow

In Bloom

Shadows

Crossed Wires

Powerlines 1

Growing by the Water 1

Growing by the Water 2

Steps

Lake

3 Trees

Plant Shadows

Tree

Powerlines 2

Movement

Hand Rail

Chucks

I'm still getting the hang of it, but I like having to think through each shot in an attempt to get it right!  And sometimes the pictures that aren't right end up surprising you!  I love how the picture with the blurry trees and the curved road really has a feeling of movement.

(If you want to read more about the Digital Holga Lens, I posted about it HERE back in February.)

Have a terrific Tuesday to my friends!!

Comments

  1. Today you're in the blue with your Holga lens! I love the sparkling water shot. Yes, the picture with the blurred trees and winding road makes me think you are whizzing past on a bicyle! I like the shadow zigzags in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! I love all the blues! I especially love the water photos. Sitting by the sea, or a lake (or even just a garden pond) on a sunny day is just bliss! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool shots Kate! I really like the composition of the wheelbarrow shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos... I love the pink steps, pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samantha!
      Have a great weekend!
      Kate :}

      Delete
  5. love the photos - simply magical! i love your compositions and use of shadows and shapes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts