Photo-Tuesday

Untitled
(Taken with my iphone that I got for Christmas!)

I hope you all had a great holiday!  I did!  I've been so busy that I inadvertently took a little break from the internet, but I'm looking forward to catching up with what you guys have been up to and I can't wait to share what I've been doing as well!

Can you believe it's already New Year's Eve?  This year seemed to have flown by!  It was a good year though.  But instead of reflecting on the past year, I think I just want to look forward!

I have lots of crafting planned for this coming year.  For Christmas I got a mini table top lathe, so I'm very excited to play with it!  Turning wood on a smaller scale opens up more possibilities...

And have you guys heard of Project Life?  I've been eyeing it for awhile, and just bought some of the components with some Amazon.com gift cards.  I used to scrapbook a lot, but since I started blogging and discovered how addicting it is to make photo books on Blurb, I've gotten away from scrapbooking with physical paper and prints.  This Project Life system seems to be a quick and easy way to scrap, and will hopefully make me print more photos and do some journaling.  I'm hoping it will also make me take more photos of people!

I also have several projects of my own that I'd like to get back to. When holidays and birthdays come around I drop things I'm making for myself, so it'll be nice to get a little selfish about my crafting!  Does that sound bad?

What about you guys?  Do you have any New Year's resolutions or crafty plans?

Comments

  1. So now you are an iPhone user too with a photo taken with it no less for your Photo Tuesday!
    It sounds as if you have some exciting new projects for the New Year! It's true that your blog has changed a lot in the last year! Nothing standstill, does it? We all change and evolve and go new places. That's the exciting part!
    Wishing you a fun-filled 2014! You sound as if you're on the right track! Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. No real plans for me - just doing what I do. Happy New Year to you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debi! Happy New Year to you too!!
      Kate :}

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts