Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

I have a couple of pictures from my visit to Lyndhurst to share. (You can take a virtual tour here!)

Untitled
Total marble envy.

Untitled
We were there at the perfect time of day to see the sun through the Tiffany stained glass!

Untitled

Ok, this last photo I'm sharing in the off chance that someone knows something about this painting. The guide told us it was painted by a German painter that often painted monks in his works. I'm wondering if it is Eduard von Grutzner? The monk looks like he wandered off from another painting and landed in this one. It just cracks me up, and I wish I could have it on my wall!

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts